Successful managers know the importance of building strong relationships with their team members. This certificate equips both new and experienced managers with the skills and resources necessary to foster strong connections, lead change, and resolve potential conflicts. Whether operating in an in-person office environment or a remote work setting, managers will learn practical ways to better coach and motivate their teams.
Through interactive exercises, videos, self-assessments, and case studies, the self-paced courses included in this certificate provide opportunities to practice and apply key management skills. Upon successful completion of all courses in this certificate program, you can download and print a Certificate of Completion. On average, students complete the course in 42 hours (average completion time, actual time may vary).
This course package includes:
- Introduction to Management module
- Managing People module
- Managing Remote Employees module
- Communicating Collaboratively module
- Leading and Managing Change module
- Emotional Intelligence for Managers module
- Introduction to Negotiations module
- Handling Difficult Employee Behavior module
- HR Fundamentals for Managers module
- Time Management module
- Includes 12 months to complete. (The course is self-paced and can be completed in less time.)
- 4.2 CEUs, 39 PMI PDUs, 39 HRCI Credits, 39 SHRM PDCs earned upon completion.
Upon completing these requirements, you will be awarded Acuity Institute’s Management Certification. Certification from Acuity Institute includes a Digital Badge. Acuity Institute has partnered with Credly’s Acclaim platform to provide this digital version of your certificate.
There are no prerequisites for this course.