Acuity Institute’s Lean Champion course has been designed to teach the fundamentals of the Lean methodology and its application.
We recommend this course to Executives, Business Leaders, Project Sponsors, and Department Leaders.
When an organization is deploying a Lean initiative, it’s imperative that Senior Leadership is adequately prepared to support their Project Leaders and provide guidance when needed. This vital role is known as the Lean Champion, and they form an important part of a Lean deployment. As projects are executed, the organization will need support from its Executives and Project Sponsors.
Training is conducted online and uses a multi-media format that includes audio by Lean Experts, examples of successful performance improvement, interactive simulations and quizzes, and the most current and robust tools and techniques available. The course is “self-paced” and can be accessed at any time – and – anywhere, which provides the most flexibility in completing the course. On average, leaders complete the Lean Champion training course in 8 hours (average completion time, actual time may vary).
This course package includes:
- Lean Champion Online Course Lessons and Quizzes (2 months access)
- Instructor Support (2 months access)
- Lean Toolkit (an entire set of tools and templates used throughout the Lean process)
- Lean Champion Course eBook (a downloadable reference book that does not expire)
- IACET Continuing Education Units: .8
- PMI® Professional Development Units: 8 PDU’s
There are no prerequisites for this course.