Acuity Institute’s Lean Certification – Foundations training program provides participants with a curated set of Lean skills to execute Lean improvements.
Whether you are new to the concept of utilizing Lean or are a team member who is going to be working on Lean projects in the workplace, this course will help you learn the foundation that Lean is built on. The course will also show you how you can apply Lean techniques by utilizing some of the most common tools so you can confidently begin your journey with applying Lean to improve processes.
Many Lean initiatives fail because people do not know where to start or how to sustain improvements. Lean looks at reducing waste and improving flow in an organization. A Lean business produces just what is needed when it is needed, with no additional labor, costs, or time — resulting in bottom-line savings.
We recommend this program to individuals interested in an introduction to Lean and how to apply the common Lean tools and concepts in their workplace.
This course package includes:
- Lean Foundations Online Course Lessons, Exercises, and Quizzes (2 months access)
- Instructor Support (2 months access)
- Lean Foundations Toolkit (an entire set of tools and templates)
- Lean Foundations Course eBook (a downloadable reference book that does not expire)
- IACET Continuing Education Units: .6 CEU’s
- PMI® Professional Development Units: 6 PDU’s
No prerequisites are required for this course. For individuals that are looking for an advanced Lean training program, we recommend Acuity Institute’s world-class Lean Professional Certification program.