Acuity Institute’s Lean Professional training program provides participants with a structured approach to managing Lean projects in Service and Manufacturing environments and helps you learn how to sustain these improvements.
Many of today’s organizations are placing a great deal of emphasis to implement Lean in the workplace because they have realized that a Lean business produces just what is needed when it is needed with no additional labor, costs, or time, resulting in bottom-line savings for the organization. If you have been charged with implementing Lean, it is important to ensure you apply the best practices and top tools and techniques when initiating and managing Lean projects. This can be especially challenging when working in service environments such as healthcare, financial services, and insurance.
This course package includes:
- Lean Professional Certification Online Course Lessons and Quizzes (6 months access)
- Instructor Support for 6 months – we are committed to being your team during your training
- Simulated Project which takes you through the entire Lean improvement process
- Lean Professional Certification Exam
- Lean Toolkit (an entire set of tools and templates used throughout the Lean improvement process)
- Lean Professional Course eBook (a downloadable reference book that does not expire)
- IACET Continuing Education Units: 4.6 CEU’s
- PMI® Professional Development Units: 46 PDU’s
This course does not require pre-requisites.
Training is conducted online and uses a multi-media format that includes examples of successful Lean performance improvement, interactive simulations and quizzes, and the most current and robust tools and techniques available. The course is “self-paced” and can be accessed at any time – and – anywhere, which provides the most flexibility in completing the course. On average, students complete the Lean Professional training course in 46 hours (average completion time, actual time may vary).