Acuity Institute’s Lean Six Sigma Champion course has been designed to teach Lean Six Sigma fundamentals and their application. Lean Six Sigma Champions form an important part of a Lean Six Sigma deployment.
As projects are executed, the organization will need support from its Executives and Project Sponsors. This course is designed to teach Senior Leaders how to be effective in deploying and supporting Lean Six Sigma within their organization. We recommend this course to Executives, Business Leaders, Project Sponsors, and Department Leaders.
Training is conducted online and uses a multi-media format that includes audio by Lean Six Sigma experts, examples of successful performance improvement, interactive simulations and quizzes, and the most current and robust tools and techniques available. The course is “self-paced” and can be accessed at any time – and – anywhere, which provides the most flexibility in completing the course. On average, leaders complete the Lean Champion training course in 8 hours (average completion time, actual time may vary).
No prerequisites are required for this course.
This course package includes:
- Lean Six Sigma Champion Online Course Lessons and Quizzes (2 months access)
- Instructor Support (2 months access)
- Lean Six Sigma Toolkit (an entire set of tools and templates used throughout the DMAIC process)
- Lean Six Sigma Champion Course eBook (a downloadable reference book that does not expire)
- IACET Continuing Education Units: .8
- CEU’s PMI® Professional Development Units: 8 PDU’s