Acuity Institute’s Lean Six Sigma White Belt course has been designed to teach basic Lean Six Sigma fundamentals and their application. It is intended for all associates where Lean Six Sigma is being deployed. White Belts form an important part of a mature Lean Six Sigma deployment. As Lean Six Sigma Projects are executed, the organization will need to be aware of the key tools and concepts of the Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
Training is conducted online and uses a multi-media format that includes audio by Lean Six Sigma experts, examples of successful performance improvement, interactive simulations and quizzes, and the most current and robust tools and techniques available.
The course is “self-paced” and can be accessed at any time – and – anywhere, which provides the most flexibility in completing the course. On average, students complete the Lean Six Sigma White Belt training course in 6 hours (average completion time, actual time may vary).
This course package includes:
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification Online Course Lessons and Quizzes (1 month access)
- Instructor Support (1 month access)
- Lean Six Sigma Toolkit
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification Course eBook
- IACET Continuing Education Units: .6 CEU’s
- PMI® Professional Development Units: 6 PDU’s
There are no prerequisites for this course.