Backed by years of industry practice and project management experience, PM Skills® is on a mission to make the most valuable (and hardest to teach) skills accessible and easier to master for learners. Each course in the PM Skills® professional track is a detailed exploration into the skills and tools that make projects easier to manage and help teams work harmoniously towards their common goal: project success. This is not test prep—the goal of PM Skills® and the PMSCP™ certification is to prepare project leaders and teams to guide their organizations towards better team performance and project completion.
The program includes 14-course sections covering a range of key interpersonal skills for project leaders. The learner must complete all course sections before taking the PMSCP™ certification exam. The course includes several modules, challenging practical application, and superior support from Acuity Institute Experts. On average, students complete the course in 44 hours (average completion time, actual time may vary).
This course package includes:
- PM Skills® Interpersonal Skills for Project Leaders
- PM Skills® Communication
- PM Skills® Conflict Management
- PM Skills® Negotiation
- PM Skills® Critical Thinking and Decision-Making
- PM Skills® Leadership
- PM Skills® Team Development
- PM Skills® Interaction and Engagement
- PM Skills® Change Management
- PM Skills® Analysis and Problem-Solving
- PM Skills® Embracing Risk and Uncertainty
- PM Skills® Tailoring and Adaptability
- PM Skills® Planning and Project Design
- PM Skills® Expanding Focus and Alignment
- PMSCP™ Certification Exam (3 attempts)
- Includes 12 months to complete. The course is self-paced and can be completed in less time.
- IACET Continuing Education Units: 4.2 CEU’s
There are no prerequisites for this certification.
The PM Skills® PMSCP™ Certification will be awarded upon successful completion of all components in the course package.