Acuity Institute’s Presentation Skills course teaches the foundational skills of adult learning, experiential learning, how to structure a presentation, and engage people in a way that enables the achievement of the objectives and intended outcomes.
One of the most important skills for all business professionals is the ability to present. Whether you are facilitating a team meeting, brainstorming session, leadership meeting, presentation, or training, this course will help you to properly build your presentation approach, engage your audience and evaluate the impact of the outcomes. This course delivers best practices from leading experts in a practical and simple way.
We recommend this course to facilitators, consultants, project managers (i.e. PMP, Green Belts, Black Belts, and Master Black Belts), supervisors, trainers, learning and development professionals, and anyone who wants to learn the secrets of how to engage people and achieve objectives within a facilitated session.
This course package includes:
- Presentation Skills Online Course Lessons and Quizzes (3 months access)
- Instructor Support (3 months access)
- Presentation Skills Toolkit (an entire set of tools and templates used throughout the presentation process)
- Presentation Skills Course eBook (a downloadable reference book that does not expire)
- IACET Continuing Education Units: 1 CEU
- PMI® Professional Development Units: 10 PDUs
There are no prerequisites required for this course.